LEARN PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY IN ONLY 10 DAYS!
Develop everything from the basics to the business of your photography career.
The most value-packed photography training you'll ever watch. Find out why!
Training begins in:
WHAT'S INSIDE THE COURSE?
Day 1 | Digital Photography Basics
- Take great pictures with anything from your phone to a professional camera.
- Understand how your camera settings work.
- Learn which lenses to use, and why.
Day 2 | Camera Gear
- The exact cameras and lenses that you should buy.
- Gear recommendations based on your budget and goals.
Day 3 | Camera Accessories
- Learn about all of the accessories that go with your camera gear.
- Lens filters, computer equipment, memory cards, and all of the other tools to make you a successful photographer.
Day 4 | Color and Composition
- Turn boring pictures into interesting shots with ten compositional techniques.
- Understand how color can be used to create impact.
- Learn how to keep your subject sharp and in focus.
Day 5 | Lighting
- Create professional pictures with simple, easy-to-use lighting patterns and equipment.
- Master the five fundamentals of light: type, position, brightness, color, and quantity.
- Understand exactly which lighting gear to use, and when.
Day 6 | Studio
- Build out your own studio with the right backdrops, storage, and accessories.
- Techniques that work for a small home set, or even a much larger professional space.
Day 7 | Job Shadows
- Follow me live on-location as I shoot sports, real estate, corporate events, and more.
- Learn how to work in a fast-paced enviornment.
- Break down and copy my exact working process in a variety of situations from start to finish.
Day 8 | File Management and Workflow
- Never lose a single picture again.
- Stay organized and develop an efficient working enviornment.
- Understand backups, archival, exports, and more.
Day 9 | Editing
- Create mind-blowing pictures through creative editing.
- Master the use of every single tool in Lightroom.
- Develop advanced editing techniques that can give you an edge with Photoshop.
Day 10 | Business and Marketing
- Learn how to price your work and how to charge your clients.
- Develop an incredible online portfolio that will land you new jobs.
- Improve your SEO and marketing strategies by landing on the first page of Google search results.
- Get my templates for invoicing, contracts, accounting, pricing, and more!
- Access software discounts for Bihira Web Hosting, InSync, GoodSync, and more. These range between 10% off to 50% off!
- Over 100+ Lightroom presets included with membership!
WHAT DO OTHERS SAY?
Tim Bates: Director of Photography, Ontario Junior Hockey League
“I can emphatically state that Speedy Photographer is a one-stop resource for photographers. The course content is presented in clear, concise training modules that are easy to understand, well-articulated and conducive to learning at your own pace. If you’re looking for value and content that will keep you captivated, this program is for you.”
Kelvin Oh: Photographer and Owner at ThinkNu Media
“As a self-taught photographer, I was always suffering from imposter syndrome when it came to my skills, and I didn’t have the time or a real desire to go back to school. Speedy Photographer helped fill the gaps in my knowledge pool and even taught me some new tricks to help the things I already had thought I’d mastered. If you’re considering turning your hobby into something more, my first recommendation is to try this course to save you a lot of the mistakes I made starting out.”